You’ll depart from Manhattan in the morning and start your day bright and early in the heart of Boston! Your knowledgeable guide will lead you on the red-brick Freedom Trail that traverses 2.5 miles of historic landmarks and attractions – from the site of the Boston Tea Party to the house of Paul Revere!
As your day tour continues, the adventure only heightens! Boston is known for more than its historic significance: It’s also a hub of culture, technology, academia and commerce. Stroll through the quads of some of the country’s most prestigious universities, eat and shop in Quincy Market, and enjoy Boston’s picturesque scenery!
• Fully-escorted day trip to Boston with professional guide
• Walk the Freedom Trail and discover 16 historic Revolution-era sites
• See Cambridge and world-class universities like Harvard and MIT
• Walk around at Faneuil Hall, a historic marketplace
• Narration available in English, Spanish or Italian – upon request